Re: [CF] Re: Bicyclists' Rights Triad

  • LS
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 8, 2009
      I agree with sail4free's thoughts on your idiotic approach. Your arrogant reply proves to all your ignorance.

      Cars are not our problem as long as narrow minded individuals pervade our group.

      Cars are a part of our culture we must accept this. We don't have to own one or even drive one but be sure of this they will remain a part of our daily lives whether we like it or not. The propulsion systems will change over time, small minds will shrivel and disappear as I hope your inane posts will TF.

      Your time would be better spent on getting better bike lanes and trails built, rather than fighting the establishment.
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 24, 2009
        --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Turner <wturner@...> wrote:

        > At 06:51 PM 1/19/2009, Cuthbert J. Twillie wrote:
        > >It is the same type of madness that comes from too much meat-eating..
        > >Paranoid schizophrenia Is the term.
        >

        > Oooo.... Must stop eating our animal friends!
        >
        > Can we get back on Planet CarFree now, PLEASE!
        >
        > Sheesh... No *wonder* folks leave this list.
        >

        > ******
        >
        >Good point, someone had to say it. The tendency is that people are
        >leaving the good ol CarFree forum. And yes, here is comes....MY idea
        >is a copy of the Famous Dr. Martin L. King Jr.'s idea of investing
        >some of one's or a groups victories in other sources. It doen't take
        >much to see that a movment in the 60's, including the Jeusus Movement
        >didn't succeed except for the Black Movement (givin that I was around .
        >at that time.) I believe that in Tampa we are growing in a NON-Fast
        >e.g.
        >pedestrian, bicycle,mass-transit and "I go 44mph or less on one's
        bumper."
        > movement. Granted, the "I do 44mph or less on one's bumper" is not
        car-free,
        >it also goes without saying that it is these fast vehicles that put
        >out all this pain upon the latter- Hence: THE ENEMY.*
        >But in all of our victories in the bicycle movement sense 1983, for me,
        >I have invested some of my human energy, and, yes, I was put in the
        booby-hatch by car loving bums who said I merely had: "Car Phobia", and
        so were other darn good brothers...(for more old war stories see
        documents titled: Bragadocious Habits of old Men), but Dr. King won.
        >and how did he win? Well, He had reserve energy that would, according
        >today's knowledge of the science of religion, (now no rock throwing
        please. Porfessor Frank Tipler, Dr. Austin et al., Dr. Charma, Dr.
        Farber disappearing proof, Artificial-Lie as a means to accompoish
        miracles Drs. Profs. R.J. Jahnn and Dumnne; Princeton U. et al.) went
        to an allegedly Higher Power, BUT came back again later in the future.
        This, I believe, and it works, is how I believe, with the fact that
        many blacks then had a Higher Power, is how the blacks achieved
        ultimate victory. OK! There...now you can throw rocks, but lets
        >not Loose this darn war. It means an INFINATELY better world!!!!

        * And we beat the pain that others cannot not with just prayers, (no
        freeky geeky, but with Dr. Reich's cotton and steel wool with John
        Schiffer's "unknown fear" in those cotton and steel wool layers, then
        THE ENEMY we bless with good loving just as much as we hit them.