Re: [CF] Gasoline powered bicycles

  • John A. Ardelli
    Message 1 of 61 , Sep 27, 2008
      On Sep 25, 2008, at 3:41 AM, stargazer43008 wrote:

      > A kid at the local Duke gas station was there recently & he had a
      > different looking bike & it was cool. His Dad & he had hooked a weed
      > eater motor to the bike with a roller bar & frame. He can get speeds
      > of 25 MPH.

      About 40 km/h. Interesting. I frequently EXCEED that speed WITHOUT an
      engine. *CHUCKLE* ;)

      John A. Ardelli
      http://pedalingprince.blogspot.com
    • LS
      Message 61 of 61 , Jan 3, 2009
        Sailfree,

        You are breaking the law! You are giving all cyclists a bad name, You are proving nothing to anyone. You deserve a violation ticket from a cop.

        By the way there are some instances I have been on sidewalks and going the wrong way in a bike lane and I realize it. I give the vehicle the right of way in the most friendly way as possible.

        I guess a 200lb bike and rider is a match for a 1or 2 ton vehicle right?