Re: [CF] Recommendation: "Momentum" magazine

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
      > It looks like the full text of articles is available online:
      http://www.momentumplanet.com/

      =v= Great magazine. It _Momentum_ started in 2001, when
      Vancouver's wonderful bike/Critical Mass community declared
      The Summer of VeloLove:

      http://www.bikesummer.org/2001/

      The magazine, like the community, is still going strong!
      <_Jym_>

      P.S.: The penultimate issue has a letter from John Forester
      saying that a previous article "tells us nothing new." This
      was followed, as always, by a cranky recapitulation of stuff
      he wrote in the early 1970s. I laughed for a good 10 minutes.
    • port9992000
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
        Individual articles can be read online, or the whole magazine can be
        downloaded via a free pdf.

        Go to www.momentumplanet.com then click on the cover photo. A page
        will open with the pdf link on the left side.

        Always happy to have more readers, whether via print or
        electronically.

        Ron Richings
        Vancouver, BC
        Canada