speeding

  • Simon Norton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Can someone remind me who President Gore is ? Al Gore may have been elected
      president in 2000, but he wasn't allowed to take office, was he ?

      Simon Norton
    • Tom Frost Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, Simon Norton <S.Norton@...> wrote:

        > Can someone remind me who President Gore is ? Al Gore may have been
        elected
        > president in 2000, but he wasn't allowed to take office, was he ?

        TF: He wasn't allowed to take office because he wasn't elected.

        The crowd whose spin you're apparently following, is the same crowd
        that has already lost its credibility in this thread by only telling
        you about how his son or whoever it was got caught speeding and/or
        being a druggie or whatever it was while leaving out the fact that the
        ex-Vice President _himself_ has been caught speeding in very recent
        years.

        - TF