I'm confused...

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      I haven't been on this list for a while, but:
      This list explores issues relevant to reducing and/or eliminating our
      reliance on automotive transport on the individual and societal level.

      Messages to this group typically analyze alternatives to automotive
      transport such as walking and bicycling, typically celebrating
      individual and collective alternatives to the car. We welcome everyone
      committed to transportational change.
      Can we get back on topic, please?