Re: [CF] Re: You Know You're Car Free When. . .

  • Sahar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      Looks like mine. I use a Burley Nomad plus 4 panniers (am shopping for 6, 3 are ever-hungry teenagers)

      Shyrley

      Jim Gagnepain <oil_free_and_happy@...> wrote:
      Your grocery shopping looks like this:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/523826667/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/523826673/
      ----
      Jim Gagnepain
      www.OilFreeandHappy.com

      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, "paxamo" <emw@...> wrote:

      > How would you complete this sentence?
      >
      > You Know You're Car Free When. . .

      The moral test of government is how it treats those who are in the dawn of life . . . the children; those who are in the twilight of life . . . the elderly; and those who are in the shadow of life . . . the sick . . . the needy . . . and the disabled.

      Hubert H. Humphrey