best car-free book for europeans?

  • Per Eric Rosén
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2007
      Hi!
      I'm looking for a book like "divorce your car" or some book on car-free
      city design, suitable for making people aware of the detrimental effect on
      society and individual.

      Which one (on for example carbusters.org) is suitable for the somewhat
      different european scene? Ideally, it would be nice to have some book
      translated to swedish and adapted, but that's a bit more advanced ...

      regards
      Per Eric, Uppsala Cykelförening (Uppsala bike-commuters assoc.)
      --
      ^): Per Eric Rosén http://rosnix.net/~per/
      / per@... GPG 7A7A BD68 ADC0 01E1 F560 79FD 33D1 1EC3 1EBB 7311