Re: [CarFree] Car in Household (was: New poll for CarFree)

  • renegadebuddhacoach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
      The poll generates the automatic response to not reply on list. It would be
      easier if all went to the poll page but some can not do so so I will hand
      count the ballot that come to the list. all types of chads will be counted.
      For instance your qualified vote will go down as a yes.

      I am interested in the current dynamics of the list so ever;yone please vote

      buddha

      Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
      http://www.rocketcash.com