Re: Does noone take responsibility for themselves anymore?

  • ensignaurora
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 12:23 AM
      Yes, when will WE?

      Cars should or should have the burden of the safety responsibility to
      avoid hitting us. They are faster, they are usually coming up from behind.

      But when it comes to bikes and pedestrians, then the shoe is on the
      other foot. The burden of safety responsibilty falls to the biker. We
      are faster, we are usually coming up on them from behind, if we are on
      a collision course, we are suppose to avoid them.

      So while it would be nice for them to wear bright clothing, it really
      is our responsibility to take measures to avoid hitting them.

      -Traci
      ("Yes, I know a stalker got killed. Well, it was bound to happen
      sooner or later. It is a contact sport, right? Listen, you guys in
      justice can't have it both ways!"--Killian, (wtte), "The Running Man")