Re: [CF] Re: Perceptions of cycling

  • Bling Williams
    Message 1 of 219 , Mar 1, 2006
      ensignaurora <tappants@...> wrote:

      Clearly, we see the world in different ways and after a flurry of
      communications, it seems unlikely that our viewpoint is going to
      change. So there is probably little point to continuing this beyound
      the basic point:

      In one's life, it may be easy for them to be carfree. In another's
      life, such may not be the case.

      -Traci

      See, I don't think its impossible for *anyone* to be carfree. It might be harder for some than others but for the majority it is their mind that stands in the way.
      But those who are not car free are polluting the air I breathe. Why are their car reasons more important than my right to have clean air, clean rivers etc etc?
      Taking the world as a whole, a minority is messing it up for the majority who don't use cars.

      Shyrley

    • Bling Williams
      Message 219 of 219 , May 29, 2006
        http://www.tonystrailers.com/vehiclesfordisabled/