great group

  • renegadebuddhacoach
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      Dear Moderator,

      Congratulations! We're pleased to inform you that CarFree has been chosen as
      a Featured Group of the Week. A link to your group will appear Monday on our
      main page and will run for one week.

      Your group was chosen because of your devotion, conscientiousness, and
      commitment to discussing relevant and non-objectionable material.

      Once again, congratulations! Thank you for running a fantastic group.

      Thanks,
      The Yahoo! eGroups Team