Re: [CarFree] US Election Outburst

  • Whitney Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2000
      You think the view's bad from the mountains, come visit me in the Land of Jeb
      - I live 60km south of the county of contention here in the pivotal state of
      Florida.... And no, I don't want another Bush in the White House.... One in
      the Governor's mansion has been educational enough.

      Whitney "Fort Lauderdale's grrrrreat!" Turner