Re: [CF] Bus driver strike 2, Coming to a town near you?

  • SHYRLEY WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Benefits are stuff like health insurance and pensions
      right? Well, if they aren't getting a fair livable
      deal then maybe they are right to strike. Soon as the
      US starts free helathcare for all there will be a lot
      of happy people :-)

      Shyrley

      --- Chris Jordan <chrisjordan7257@...>

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/xbTolB/TM