Re: Off topic babble

  • Ross or Judy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 1999
      and the group may
      >end up being dominated by bird watchers and birding being the main topic of
      >discussion, and that is ok, as long as it is a consensus.

      After giving up my motorcycle, I began to notice the sounds of nature.
      Pileated woodpeckers chipping at
      the old snag, frogs croaking, wind in the trees.

      I don't have a problem with off topic babble, I just hit delete. Although I
      have not found any off topic disscusions here that I have deleted.

      Ross