World's FIRST Car FREE City Happening very soon

  • Eco-Healthy-Sustainable Resort Cities
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2000
      Hi Everyone,

      We're preparing now to build the FIRST Car FREE City in the world.

      It will also be a Dome City - a City built w/Geodesic Domes, & Other
      Alternative Bldg Systems.

      This City is designed for about 5,000 people, on about 1,000 acres
      (+/-) in the SE USA.

      For those of you are Seriously Interested in Direct Participation

      may join our egroup: DOMECITY

      If you would like to email me: domecity @...

      (I left the space in there so the email address will be fully
      printed out when you read it, I hope).

      Looking forward to talking with those who ARE Serious About
      Participation.

      Thanks for your time, Dan - Moderator DOMECITY