Re: chip on my shoulder

  • whistling_lass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 11:25 AM
      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, "richardmasoner" <
      richardmasoner@y...>
      wrote:

      > It occurred to me that I look like a raving idiot lunatic just like
      > this pedestrian, and I'm probably doing nothing to little to advance
      > pedestrian and bicyclist rights when I toss ice cream at scofflaw
      > motorists.

      Probably so, but I got a good belly laugh from picturing the ice
      cream incident.

      I do tend to get annoyed at motorists, which is why I'm glad we don't
      have any of those "naked streets" or whatever the hell they're
      called. I wouldn't get anything done, b/c I'd be yelling all the
      damn time. :-)

      Speaking of advancing bicyclist rights, there are lots of people here
      who either ride the wrong way in traffic or ride on the sidewalk.
      I'm never in a position to say anything, b/c they're either going by
      too fast, or I'm too far away, etc.

      Marcy