Car free beer

  • Lorenzo L. Love
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Looking through the latest issue of Buycycling magazine (which I get by
      virtue of being a LAB member, I wouldn't actually pay for this rag) the
      one thing I found interesting was a short article on one of my favorite
      subjects: beer. In particular the comments about Fat Tire Amber Ale from
      New Belgium Brewery. I was familiar with the brew because of it's label
      with a classic cruiser bike on it and because it's damn tasty, but I
      didn't know that the brewery runs on wind power, gives each employee a
      cruiser bike for commuting after a year working there and sponsors the
      Tour de Fat rides that benefits bicycle advocacy and environmental
      programs. I may change my regular brew. http://www.newbelgium.com/

      Lorenzo L. Love
      http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
      Benjamin Franklin