Oh Eugene!

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      The last post reminded me how much I love Eugene, or better said, how much I love
      biking in Eugene. It's pretty much flat throughout the city and there are bikepaths all
      over the place and a plethera of bike lanes(almost everywhere!). I was there yesterday
      and I had so much fun not having to take on the hills I regularly face here in Ashland,
      Oregon. Oh, Eugene.

      Despite the rain and grey sky above
      The city bike infrastructure make you fall in love!

      Paul