Re: North County transit

  • Theo Schmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 12:33 AM
      Bill Volk wrote:
      >all the anti-rail literature I see posted at local coffee shops and
      >resturants.

      Why are the people you describe anti-rail?

      Theo Schmidt, Switzerland
    • Bill Volk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 5:23 PM
        Opposed to double tracking, increased schedules, being ticketed for tresspassing (crossing the tracks illegally), etc... etc...

        "Not In My Backyard"...

        The good news is .... I used the local commuter train (space on each car for 6 bikes!, even LWB recumbents) on Friday (wanted to get to/from the office fast) and it was PACKED ... lots of riders, lots of bikes.

        Guess traffic and gas prices are having an effect in San Diego.

        Bill