I Heart Huckabees

  • hapavegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      Hi all,

      I recommend this movie to everyone in the mood for a quirky comedy
      with a heart (bad, bad pun). For those that haven't read the
      reviews, it's the story of an environmental activist who goes head-to-
      head with a slick salesman for the future of a marsh. One of the
      main characters is a car-free fireman who insists on riding his bike
      to fires while his buddies sit in congested traffic. I wasn't
      expecting the car-free message at all, but it was continually played
      up, with that character reminding everyone of the ills of a petroleum
      addicted society. Check it out!

      back to lurking,
      Tommy