evolution

  • pinchflats@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      I wasn't always a car hater. I remember when I was young, I use to love the
      Ford Mustang, the '60's era.

      I realize cars weren't invented just to annoy me, but that is how they have,
      evolved.
      The more that you learn of the suffering created by a motor vehicle. The more
      you learn to hate them. The deaths. What always upsets me the most, is when a
      young person gets killed. And it always seems like it is the young people
      getting killed.
      They are so young, and don't have a chance to experience life. I tell you, it
      tears my heart out.

      The car has not only evolved, into a killing machine, but it is also evolved
      into a congestion machine, a noise machine, a pollution machine, a crime
      machine and a machine to go to war over.
      No, I didn't hate the original idea of the car, it has just evolved that way.
      PaulE

      BTW-Warning: Hey, Floridians, don't be too quick to drive home, big brother,
      Ivan, is heading in your direction, ETA-next weekend......

      http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm9/index_large.html