link to article

  • absnow@pocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      As promised in a message written yesterday, I have put a link up to the Washington Post article on the increased use of public transporthation on the mass transit page of my website, The MlsUniverse. The URL is http://members.theglobe.com/absnow1/mlshome.html

      Just click on the mass transit link at the bottom of the page. The transit links are there.
      As I mention in the text there, the Washington Post has a neat feature. You can click on an icon to instantly e-mail the text of the article. If you know the e-mail adresses of elected officials and planners, this is a great opportunity to do some campaigning for better transit. If you do not, there are several links on my Politics page that can steer you in that direction.
      Peace,
      Mark Shorette
      P.S. If you do some mass transit activism using the info on my page, please go back and sign the guestbook, and leave a few details about what you did. I'm trying to document what folks out there are doing to change the way we get around.