8266RE: [CF] If You Recycle, It's Peachy Fine To Otherwise Kill The P lanet

  • Lenard Segnitz
    Oct 1, 2003
      >Some people and activities pollute more than others. I think that
      >Hummers are a symbol of the worst. Vandalize away!
      >
      >Jim

      I should have mentioned a somewhat less morally reprehensible way to make your SUV displeasure known. Try bumper stickers, namely the "I'm changing the climate" stickers http://www.changingtheclimate.com/. Instructions on applying and removing the stickers are included on the site.

      I feel the bumper stickers don't go far enough. The campaign only targets SUVs and only one facet of the wrong that SUV driving causes. A bumper stickers campaign should target all internal combustion vehicles with "I'm changing the climate and sending soldiers to die and kill foreigners in another country".

      Lenard Segnitz
      Kamloops, BC

      This message is confidential and is intended only for the individual named. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic