591Re: Re: Shower at workplace

      On 20 Feb 00, at 12:41, Pedalers Express wrote:

      > My other thought for your situation is
      > to try to get some other employees on board with you, even if they won't
      > be bike commuters. Power in numbers kind of thing. . .

      Good idea. Perhaps others will come by other means, such as skating or
      jogging. Cars can be the worst thing of all to travel in, with a sweaty
      back after a short time. Perhaps car based travellers would appreciate
      a shower.

      David Hansen | davidh@... | PGP email preferred
      Edinburgh | CI$ number 100024,3247 | key number F566DA0E
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic