3270Re: [CarFree] getting around in snow

    Oct 2, 2001
      On 1 Oct 2001 at 11:57, De Clarke wrote:

      > >> http://www.nihola.dk
      >
      > Looks interesting but I find the site completely
      > dysfunctional -- menu items do nothing.

      I had not noticed this before.

      > presumably
      > it is complete javascripted and inaccessible otherwise?
      > pity.

      I took a look at the source and you are correct. It's silly and pointless not to put a HTML link in. A
      triumph of those who think they know what they are doing. Complaints to nihola@....

      A similar trike in some ways is the Christiania. This should be on http://www.christianiabikes.com,
      though it didn't work for me this morning (likely to be something here, it has worked before). This
      will I suspect work without Javascript.

      http://www.christiania.org has some older pictures of the same thing.
      http://www.workbike.org/zero/Sales2.html is also navigable without Javascript and has pictures of
      both trikes.

      --
      David Hansen | davidh@... | PGP email preferred
      Edinburgh | CI$ number 100024,3247 | key number F566DA0E