      From: Bill Volk
      To: CarFree@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 3:03 PM
      Subject: RE: [CarFree] good health care? good cars?

      Question: What do the following numbers represent?

      1400 12

      Answer: I spend $1400 every month for my family's health plan ... because
      I'm self employed and because 2 members of my family had recent minor
      surgeries.

      OH CANADA! (I live in the USA, but it's tempting).

      Bill
    • Show all 47 messages in this topic