19950Re: [CF] Panniers

  • Mark Jaroski
    Mar 2, 2012
      I have one of these:

      http://www.cyclelife.com/Product.aspx?pc=2&pt=33&pg=6815

      ... and for my laptop it's just about the perfect balance between rugged
      practical and stylish for my taste.

      I've ridden in a fairly heavy rain for a half hour or so, and it's been
      fine. I think you could ride in worse weather longer with the Orleib
      panniers, but you'll pay a premium, and where the Vaude bag will sort of
      pass as a briefcase in the office, the Orleib really doesn't.

      -mark