19949Re: [CF] Panniers

  • Whitney Turner
    Mar 2, 2012
      Devin,

      Can't quite place where on the planet you're writing from, but if you've
      got access to stuff from Arkel Overdesign it may be what you need.

      http://www.arkel-od.com/us/all-categories/laptop-bicycle-pannier.html
      shows various options - mine is the
      http://www.arkel-od.com/us/all-categories/laptop-bicycle-pannier/briefcase-commuter-bike-bag.html

      Looks "normal" until you want to strap it to your bike, then works like
      a charm.

      Added bonus! They actually answer phone calls and email - so call for
      answers!

      Enjoy the new commute!

      Whitney

      ps - mine carries laptop *and* printer on some trips....