19931Re: [CF] Why does my car-free handyman business scare away news media?

  • Kelley C Smith
    Sep 1, 2011
      Here's a thought. It's always a little murky when a "news" outlet covers
      a business. How to draw the line between reporting and advertising?

      I don't know the particulars.....but they ma have a hard time
      distinguishing between the two, and they may be deluged with press
      releases from large businesses that are, in reality, advertising.

      Kelley