19780Re: When Celebrities Validate My Opinions

  • fred
    May 6 4:09 PM
      Thanks for sharing that link/story. Funny guy on a bike, always a good
      thing. As a recumbent rider, I was amused at his comment about the
      "contraption" Bachetta that was headed the other way.

      His points were good too, low stress, good physical shape, others.

      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, Jym Dyer <jym@...> wrote:

      > =v= Fun video and interview with John Leguizamo. They ask him
      > why he doesn't get around by limo and he says that he's riding
      > a "green limo" -- his bicycle:
      >
      > http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/05/06/leguizamo.urban.biking/
      >
      > =v= When celebrities validate my opinions, I feel like a true
      > American. ;^)
      > <_Jym_>

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic