      From: Bill MacLane <billmaclane@...>
      To: CarFree@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, February 20, 2010 5:38:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [CF] Digest Number 3060

      Just like big oil and Harvey Firestone (the tire guy) schystered all the
      cities out of their electric trollies and added their stinky busses to
      pollute the air and cause congestion in the cities. IF big oil and some
      others were out of the picture or used their brains instead of greed we'd
      have hydrogen fuel cells running all the cars and probably one large one in
      every neighborhood powering houses; no pollution; no electirc gird.

      Bill