19639New Guy, 2nd try
- Nov 4, 2009INTRODUCTORY PROFILE
1. Which of the following best describes you? Please check one.
_X I own a car but use other forms of transport frequently
2. How long have you been either car-free or used non-automotive
transport as your principle means of transportation?
3. What inspired your decision to reduce or end your reliance on the
4. What factors have either impeded or inspired your decision to reduce
your reliance on automotive transport?
5. Has your transportational choices had any discernible effect on your
family and friends?
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being car-free and/or
getting around without using a car?
Many savings, good health
7. Do you typically feel comfortable recommending car-free living to
your friends and/or relatives?
Why or why not? Yes
8. Have you experienced any adverse consequences of reducing or
eliminating your automotive dependency with regard to time and finances?
9. Have there been any benefits?
10. In an ideal world, what role should the car play in the general
I know of no ideal world, thus I bike
11. Do you have any other personal or general thoughts you've care to
share on this topic?
Only those at the top of the page
12. Where do you live (city, state, country)?
Des Moines, IA USA