19475Re: [CF] Car vandals

  • Tom Frost Jr.
    Mar 12, 2009
      '?¬?e@yahoogroups.com, LS <toleroy44@...> wrote:

      > --- On Tue, 3/3/09, Tom Frost Jr. <tomfrostjr@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > TF: I have a "friend" down there in Coatesville who is one of
      > > those anti-"chimpanzee" bigots. This thread reminds me _exactly_
      > > of his answering-machine messages [ ... ]
      >
      > It amazes me that an anti chimpanzee bigot would answer the phone if you called. Then again you do get his answering machine a lot don't you? When was the last time he answered you directly if ever?

      TF: It looks like you failed to set fire to the list.

      But, nice try. Appropriate lists - such as CyclingFieldofHonor and Chainguardannex - exist for this type of crap. So here's a tip for if you ever want to become a full incrowd member of one of them: Be a little bit sloppier yet in your out-of-context quoting of your opponent. In this case for example, a skilled troll would additionally edit out the the word "messages", and hope that not too many people in the audience remember that the word used wasn't "announcements".

      - TF
      -----
      http://www.newmilfordbike.com/Triad.htm
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic