19455Re: [CF] Car vandals

  • Tom Frost Jr.
    Mar 3, 2009
      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, Mari Lea <lea_petra@...>
      wrote:

      > I agree that personally destroying property is not a right way or
      efficient way of protest, but...  I would privately cheer any
      Hummers that went up this way.  As long as no one was injured.

      TF: As long as you've contradicted the first part of your own
      sentence anyhow, why think small and advocate hesitating to
      injure anybody? The crowd that's trying to gentrify Coatesville,
      Pennsylvania by burning out the sections of _that_ town that
      _they_ don't like, doesn't.

      I have a "friend" down there in Coatesville who is one of those
      anti-"chimpanzee" bigots. This thread reminds me _exactly_ of
      his answering-machine messages, which I began ignoring
      several years before the arsons that he cheers on, began.

      - TF
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic