      From: John Mayson <john@...>
      Subject: [CF] Car vandals
      To: "Carfree" <carfree@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 6:36 PM

      First off, under no circumstances do I advocate violence or property

      damage.

      I do wonder as the economy continues to slide and more people are forced

      from their cars, will we see more of this?

      http://www.bloomber g.com/apps/ news?pid= 20601109& sid=auZeM63nrgzo &refer=home

      John

      --

      John Mayson <john@mayson. us>