19130Re: Gosh, is the "G" (God word) that scary bros.?

  • Justice McPherson
    Dec 1, 2008
      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, "Robert J. Matter" <rjmatter@...> wrote:

> [...]

      Because the people rabidly criticizing religion tend to be just as
      obnoxious and unpleasant as the more rabidly religious folk are whe
      they criticize other religions or the non-religious. Your post, for
      instance, makes *my* hackles raise, and theoretically i'm on your side!
      Imagine how nonproductively hostile a reaction you should expect from
      the people it was actually targeted to offend.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic