18846Re: [CF] folding bike recommendations?

  • vurt456
    Jul 3, 2008
      "> It depends on what you want to use your folding bike for."

      Thanks everyone for all the great replies!

      I would most likely just use it around town (I live in a very small
      city/or a big town), to commute to work, and for just tooling around
      town, maybe some light shopping. I don't have far to travel at all. I
      am only about a half mile from work and town & usually walk it.

      I thought a folding bike would be a good idea so I can bring it in to
      work with me and set it under/beside my desk, so it doesn't get
      stolen. This is a college town and I'm pretty sure a chained bike
      outside would get stolen.

      I am entirely new to biking, so I want something relatively affordable
      in case I end up not liking it! :-)

      Michelle
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic