18486Re:Velo Cape Breton

  • AnnaLisa Wiley
    Feb 1, 2008
      I have noticed that the gap between recreational bikers and commuters is
      starting overlap and merge. Since our long term goals are similar, I
      believe it is important to focus on what we have in common.

      I am trying to practice what I preach as Santa Rosa gets ready for the next
      Tour of California. I think I may be on the route this year. Maybe I'll
      watch all those tight buns... maybe I'll just look for a new route to the
      library. When jogging was in style, I rode a bike. Now that biking is in
      style, I still ride a bike but there is no way anyone is getting my fat old
      butt into one of those neon monkey suits!

      -AnnaLisa