18386Re: [CF] Re: Introduction: Kate

  • Kathryn
    Dec 3, 2007
      Thank you for all your great responses to my question about nighttime
      biking. I did my first ride tonight, and I didn't feel nervous one bit. In
      fact, riding later at night was easier (and felt safer) because of the light
      traffic. Other than a little side stitch (I haven't been nearly active
      enough in the past few months!), I would say it was easy as could be. In
      fact, it was exhilarating and relaxing--

      Thanks again! I can't say how much it means to me to have your input--

      Kate.