18385Re: Introduction: Kate

  • Lee
    Dec 3, 2007
      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, Kathryn <kathrynepope@...> wrote:

      > *1. Which of the following best describes you? Please check one.*
      > _*X I own a car but use other forms of transport frequently
      > *2. How long have you been either car-free or used non-automotive
      > transport as your principle means of transportation?*
      > I'm pretty new to the idea of living car-free or car-lite. It's
      > only been this fall that I've started reducing my driving
      > significantly.

      == snip == == snip == == snip == == snip ==

      Hi Kate, welcome to the group. I'm a new member also, and just
      wanted to say hello.

      though, I actually don't notice too much of a difference. You could
      say that
      I actually gained time, since I get to read or get work done while
      on the bus.*
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic