17866Re: [CF] living in a country where car is

  • Per Eric Rosén
    Mar 5, 2007
      I heard a radio program this morning (this being Sweden, but in Norrland
      which is a more sparse-populated and somewhat motor-centic area) about
      that etanol and bio-fuels are not the solution - they are cheap because
      there is a large input of fossil fuel per litre. And that "you can always
      get economical growth if you use up concentraded fossil fuels, but
      sometime perhaps soon we have to do without". Nice to hear, and the study
      (at the agriculture university) was announced on the news all day.

      /Per Eric
      --
      ^): Per Eric Rosén http://rosnix.net/~per/
      / per@... GPG 7A7A BD68 ADC0 01E1 F560 79FD 33D1 1EC3 1EBB 7311