17820Re: Gasolutions

  • she4bikes
    Feb 7, 2007
      Lower the minimum wage to zero or below zero? How does one
      pay for rent, healthcare, food, etc? Barter?

      I currently live in the Central Coast of California where
      the rents are sky-high and wages dirt-low. I bus
      tables at the local university cafeteria and work side by
      side with documented workers. We all make
      minimum wage. It really sucks rotten eggs! Someone is getting
      rich off our backs!

      -Sheila