17756JimmyTheSaint's attacks on me

  • Tom Frost Jr.
    Dec 10, 2006
      Me mad at cyclists? Only the ones that are so Triad-hating, and/or
      ignorant of the cycling community's diversity, as to straw-
      man "certain organization of newbie cyclists" into "cyclists", or, as
      in your second straw-man attack, "Section I of the Triad's Motorist's
      Code of Conduct Regarding Bicycles" into "Section I of the Triad".

      *PLONK*

      - TF
      ----
      http://www.newmilfordbike.com/Triad.htm

      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, JimmieTheSaint
      <jimmiethesaint529@...> wrote:

      > Tom, why are you so mad at cyclists?
      >
      > TF Said-
      > (i.e. they "_are_ traffic" - a concept which, BTW, has
      > nothing to do
      > with a certain organization of newbie cyclists that
      > came along and
      > hijacked it to use as their slogan)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic