17036Re: [CF] "Life Beyond Cars"

  • Chris Jordan
    Jun 11, 2006
      That specimen of high intellect literature is still
      available ;-). Another book was mentioned in this
      group- Car Sick- which I ordered from a UK bookstore:

      http://greenbooks.co.uk/store/index.php?osCsid=88f1d71a6d88c2c4934be9868cfb6ace

      I was very pleased with Car Sick; so last month I
      ordered 2 more books from Green Books- Life Without a
      Car, and CarToons. That was my first oversea business
      dealing ; a very pleasurable experience!

      Chris Jordan

      --- jdsingleton <jdsingleton@...> wrote:

      > A while back, on Wed, 31 May 2006 11:03:36 +0100,
      > "David Hansen"
      > <davidh@...> wrote:
      >
      > >In the UK there was once a little book called "Life
      > beyond cars" which
      > >collected the stories of a few car free/car lite
      > people. Copies may be
      > >available somewhere. The stories were shorter, but
      > interesting.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic