16996Re: [CF] Article on carless family

  • Bling Williams
    Jun 5, 2006
      "Cody B." <codeman38@...> wrote:

      And don't even get me started as to how road design is just plain
      hostile to pedestrians and bikers...

      Cody B. / "codeman38"

      Oh feel free, and then I could join in about how all pedestrian crossings are designed to make us wait and the cars keep going. Even if we got there first. Ifthere is a crossing that is, cos sometimes you have to walk a mile or two to find one.

      "I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism
      is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express
      sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat...or a prostitute."
      Rebecca West quotes (English Writer, 1892-1983)
      Do You Yahoo!?