15879Re: Why I wear spandex

  • ensignaurora
    Feb 1, 2006
      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, "richardmasoner" <richardmasoner@...>
      wrote:
      > should wear Terry women's cycling skorts and otherwise try to look
      > female on the bike. Lauren says when she looks feminine, motorists are
      > much more accomodating.

      Curious ........................ from my point of view, though, it
      seems that they are more intrusive, the feeling of being threatened
      for attack is increased because it's a girl on a bike instead of a guy.

      I suppose it might depend just on where one is riding.

      -Traci
      ("And another thing, it makes you feel h***y as hell!"---one
      girlfriend to another about why to ride a bike, (wtte), cartoon in
      Playboy)
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic