15484Re: [CF] a car in every garage

  • SHYRLEY WILLIAMS
    Dec 7, 2005
      Gosh. Plugging again. Hope all your taxi's have
      special needs seating for disabled kids and adults
      plus ramps for wheelchairs.

      Shyrley

      --- Dorothy Camer <takoma20912@...> wrote:

      > Getting around is a life style decision that most
      > of us want. But
      > there are ways to change our dependence on personal
      > driving. No one
      > likes to drive in modern gridlock circumstances. If
      > we had customized
      > group taxi service, we'd be quite willing to leave
      > the driving to well
      > qualified licensed drivers. The system is less
      > expensive than car
      > ownership. Read the first version of my book at
      > <www.geocities.com/takoma20912> and visit our
      > website at
      > <www.carfree.biz> and see how easy you could have
      > such a system.

      > Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
      > Children's Research Hospital.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/f4eSOB/lbOLAA/E2hLAA/xbTolB/TM

      Memorable Quotes by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started.""We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead.""Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war.""I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said."