15470Re: [CF] a car in every garage

  • SHYRLEY WILLIAMS
    Dec 5, 2005
      David Hansen <davidh@...> wrote: On 5 Dec 2005 at 8:31, SHYRLEY WILLIAMS wrote:

      > In Janruary we move to a house we've just bought. No
      > garage. No rear access (its terraced), tiny garden.
      > Once again the bikes will have to be wheeled through
      > the house every day, bike gear will have to go
      > smewhere.

      Such houses tend to have ground floor rooms that make a good garage.
      Either the front room or the rear room if this has not been made into
      one room. The kitchen and rear room can make a living area, with the
      front room as a garage.

      Looking into ceilinng hoist thingies for the bikes.

      > its also environmentally friendly. It'll take
      > less heating, especially as its terraced.

      Cavity wall and loft insulation make a worthwhile difference to heating
      bills in old houses. There is often a grant for the work.

      Shyrley

      --
      David Hansen, Edinburgh
      I will *always* explain revoked encryption keys, unless RIP prevents

      Problem? Email: CarFree-owners@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      www.celyn.org"If we lose this war, oil will be $100 a barrel, and if we win, it will be, like, $25 a barrel." ~ Donald Rumsfeld, American Defense Secretary