13127Re: [CF] Re: individual deliveries?

    Jun 1, 2005
      On 28 May 2005 at 23:13, Rachel wrote:

      > I'm getting in on this conversation late but I ride to work 8.5 miles
      > ones way on my bike or take the bus. [snip]

      > The office will accept deliveries but will only hold them three days as
      > they don't have much room.

      That shouldn't be a great problem. You can then take them back on the
      bus.

      I have taken deliveries home by bike trailer over that sort of
      distance. I take really heavy or delicate things by bus or train, using
      a taxi to get from the railway station to my house when things are
      really heavy.

      I will *always* explain why I revoke a key, unless the UK
      government prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic