      From: SHYRLEY WILLIAMS <shyrley.williams@...>
      Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:39:26 +0100 (BST)
      To: <CarFree@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [CF] This is London?

      My 9 yo was chatting away but I couldn't hear a damm word he said cos of
      the traffic noise. It wasn't even going fast cos the speed limit is 30 mph
      and being Bristol it was heavily congested. When I was little I could chat
      to my mum as we walked places. Not even that long ago either.

      But to avoid this noise we'd have to move somewhere isolated and rural. And
      then we'd need a car. Spoiling what we are seeking.